Visually Appealing, Yet Practical.
One of the most underestimated aspects of landscape design, landscape lighting enhances your property in three ways: accented property features, added security, and increased time for enjoyment of your outdoor space. We believe that a quality lighting design and installation will help your home be it’s best, allowing you to feel safer, and creating a more enjoyable entertainment space. Allow our design and install team to transform the look and feel of your property.
What can Outdoor Lighting do for you?
- Enhance your home’s curb appeal: create a warm and welcoming first impression.
- Increase your living space and extend your outdoor entertaining time
- Improve the safety of your property for family, guest, employees, and customers by illuminating pathways, stairs, and entryways
- Increase home security by eliminating dark spaces on your property
- Accentuate your landscaping features
- Add value to your home and creating more appeal for prospective buyers
- Keep costs low with energy-efficient, long-lasting LED lights
Start the Process
Our lighting consultants will work with the architecture of your home as well as your existing landscape or with your landscape designer to create a custom outdoor lighting solution that will perfectly complement your home and suit your needs.
Rost Inc. has helped many Mid-Missouri homeowners and business owners illuminate their property and enhance it’s atmosphere and security through thoughtful design, the finest lighting products, and safe installation.
Contact a Designer today to schedule an initial consultation. Your home is one of your biggest investments and deserves to look it’s best, so if you’re interested in landscape lighting, contact us today and we can offer you a no-pressure, no-commitment way to see your home in a new light with a free nighttime demo.
We’ll meet you, plan your custom lighting design, professionally install, and maintain your lightscape, all while you sit back, relax, and enjoy your new space.
Types of Lighting
- Curb Appeal Lighting to accentuate architectural features
- Landscape Lighting highlighting notable design elements
- Outdoor Living Space Lighting to increase entertainment time
- Path & Stair Lighting for safety and liability
- Pool & Fountain Lighting for increased visibility and use
Offer safe illumination for walkways while highlighting landscape features along the way.
Add texture, contrast, and interest while accentuating a featured plant or highlighting stonework or gathering area.
Will increase safety by defining perimeters and enhancing architectural features.
Adds illumination to ponds, fountains, or water features to enhance the beauty and make it stand out.
Advantages of our state of the art LED lighting:
- Unprecedented 10 year parts warranty
Energy Efficient–require 80% less voltage than halogen bulbs
- Longer Lamp Life-change bulbs less frequently (50,000 hours or more)
- You can even manage your outdoor lighting with your smartphone via Wi-Fi! Not the short Bluetooth range like others on the market.
- Dimming & Color Changing Capabilities of over 30,000 colors!
- Lower Energy Costs
- Security and Safety
- Superior Reliability
- Heat Reduction–reduces risk of burn or fire
- Light pathways, patios, and property boundaries
- Trouble-Free Service and maintenance
The Staff of Rost offered timely, efficient, and stellar work. We plan to go with Rost for our next hardscape / softscape project!
School of Agriculture, University of Missouri
We wanted to take the time to thank Rost, Inc. for your work on the FCS Financial-Columbia New Lending Facility. This was a project that took of quickly and continued at a fast pace throughout with a tight schedule. Procurement of your materials was handled effectively. Your team did an excellent job in providing a quality product and the owner is extremely pleased with the final results. The communication, coordination, attention to detail and overall management throughout the project was much appreciated. We feel your work was completed efficiently and issues resolved without constant management. Thanks again for your team’s effort on this project. We would, without hesitation, recommend Rost, Inc. for future projects and look forward to working with you again.
McCownGordon Construction, LLC
I just wanted to say how beautiful the grounds are here at the IBM building. The flowers and plants and the weekly trimming has made the center a thing of beauty. I am really enjoying it. Please tip my hat and thank the groundskeeping crew for the great job they are doing here. We notice it and it makes a difference for our employees and anyone who drives by the center. Great Job!
Cross Competency Services | IBM | GTS Services Delivery
Tim, this letter is long overdue but as I look and admire my front and backyard every day, I couldn’t let another day pass by without thanking you for such an incredible job. You, Dale and the Rost Landscaping team far exceeded my expectations. Your team was instrumental in the design of some very intricate landscaping and hardscape, and frankly, it was an incredible experience. From the very first time we met to discuss the project, you were attentive to our needs and provided us plenty of suggestions and direction in the design we had envisioned. You were timely in getting back to us, came in under budget, and to say the least, the front and back yards are spectacular. Your crew worked tirelessly, cleaned up after themselves every day, and the work was completed on time. I would highly recommend Rost Landscaping, and as you know, I am very proud to show the finished project… In a day when service seems to be a lost art, Rost Landscaping has shown that hard work and excellent service is achievable!
AAA Missouri, St. Louis
To Audrey and your crew: Thank you ever so much for your great efforts to get the final touches for the wedding. It was wonderful and all the guests so appreciated the beauty of the environment!
We really appreciate how nice our lawn and landscape are kept. When we receive compliments on the appearance, we don’t hesitate to let people know who maintains it for us.