Visually Appealing, Yet Practical.
Landscape lighting is one of the most underestimated aspects of landscape design.
LED lights have many practical benefits in addition to allowing you to enjoy your investment in landscaping for as many hours of the day as possible.
LED landscape lighting is the future of the industry because of the distinct advantages associated with it.
- Energy Efficient–require 80% less voltage than halogen bulbs
- Lower Energy Costs
- Change Bulbs Less Frequently–Longer Lamp Life (50,000 hours or more!)
- Security and Safety
- Superior Reliability
- Heat Reduction–reduces risk of burn or fire
- Light pathways, patios, and property boundaries
- You can even manage your outdoor lighting with your smartphone!
Visit FX Luminaire for more information @ http://www.fxl.com/